Beta/Preorder

edited August 2011 in EpicTable Development
Hi

I'm sorry if this was mentioned somewhere else. I believe GenCon thread has something about it but nothing specific.

Do you plan preorder program or any other way to get into beta version of Epic Table? I'm asking cause I'm so willing to pay right now even if product is not yet completed. We mostly playing wierd, indie or brand new games and Fantasy Grounds II or any other VTT make it so difficult for us. Epic Table looks like something we could put in good use.

Comments

• You're not missing anything. I plan to extend the Gen Con deal or something like it to beta testers, I just am prioritizing the release of beta-11, since that's what I demoed at Gen Con, and it's about a week and a half late. (Earn the money I've already taken before selling more, is the theory.)
  • Cavallo;2352 wrote: We mostly playing wierd, indie or brand new games and Fantasy Grounds II or any other VTT make it so difficult for us. Epic Table looks like something we could put in good use.
    @Cavallo: It makes me really happy that you think so. Many of EpicTable's features have been incorporated specifically to support indie gaming without having to customize the application at all. As far as I know, it's the only VT that lets you play Fiasco or Dogs in the Vineyard.

Hold tight for John to open pre-orders. It won't be long, and it will be well worth the wait for the new features in Beta 11.

What games are you and your group currently playing?
  • Brennen Reece;2358 wrote: As far as I know, it's the only VT that lets you play Fiasco or Dogs in the Vineyard.
    I'm curious as to why you think that. What is it about those games that makes them unplayable in other VTs?