I've been working like mad to get beta-12 out. It has some significant reductions in memory use in the build that I've been testing, but there's still some work to do. The reason that's important is that some of the logs I've looked at lately for sync issues showed that the sync issues started when the user ran out of memory. I've already reduced the memory consumption due to maps considerably, but there's something else I'm tracking down.
Meanwhile, I find I can't just test what I've got and get that much out there, because I'm on a family vacation. My wife and I are with our 3 year old daughter at Disney World for the next few days. Actually, I'm writing this on my iPad (which makes this not really work), while my daughter naps. This marks the first time I've been away from EpicTable for more than a day or two in years. I left my laptop at home to avoid the temptation to look at "just one thing". I plan to come back refreshed and ready to dive back in to EpicTable.