GURPS

Hi all, new here so I figured I would jump right in. Most of my high school buddies have gone off all over the country, so I have missed out on curing my tabletop itch. I have looked all over the Internet for a viable tabletop system and this seemed the most intriguing. Now for the nitty gritty:

I am really trying to gauge interest for a GURPS campaign. I am old school and would like to GM a third edition campaign. The rules for those unfamiliar are available in a lite pdf edition from the Steve Jackson games site. I live in Arizona, so I'm currently in the Pacific time zone. It would be in the evening on some week day. Let me know if you have any questions:D

Comments

• Welcome!

I've never played GURPS. Would you be willing to run a one-shot/demo?
  • I would play some GURPS, been far to long.

What setting you thinking ?

I am as well, west coast and could prolly bring 3 women to the game, depending upon time and day.
  • I would give it a spin- Been looking to try to find a virtual tabletop game (so far- no luck) because I, too, am in a similar situation of my gaming group scattering across the Nation.

I have never played gurps- But am a long time RPGer and am sure I could learn the rules easily should this game come together.
  • Did you guys ever get this going? I'm new here as well, but looking to get back into GURPS (used to play way back in the day with first edition).