Shadowrun

If you're looking for Shadowrun players, please contact me. I used to GM for 2nd edition but that was ages ago. I would be happy to GM but I'd need some extensive brushing up with someone willing to help me relearn the ropes.

Comments

• Oh man... I love shadowrun. I have 2 groups ATM, and i am sad no one has even said anything. One of my favorite games of all time.

What do you have in mind? are you wanting to play/run ? maybe we could set something up, do something?
  • Hi guys -- I'm very sympathetic to Shadowrun. Start feeding me things. I have the books and I'll refresh my memory about what you might need, but first-hand player input would be better. (I have some of this from Gen Con conversations and post-Gen Con follow-ups, but still....)

Also, if you're playing Shadowrun, don't overlook the ability to change the theme--"Dark Future" was done specifically with Shadowrun in mind.
  • Galeric;2637 wrote: Oh man... I love shadowrun. I have 2 groups ATM, and i am sad no one has even said anything. One of my favorite games of all time.

What do you have in mind? are you wanting to play/run ? maybe we could set something up, do something?

I'm down to GM but only under the condition that I can partner with a player to go through a series of scenarios that will test every major aspect of the game. Once I have the system down again, I'd like to host runs on Saturday beginning around 8pm - 9pm EST and on into the night.

Alternatively, I'm down to just play, but I prefer to GM.

If I can find a player that is willing to help me get through the "workload" of learning the system and will help gather maps, tokens and whatever other images we'll need, I can promise some excellent role playing sessions.

For the record, I prefer 2nd Edition but if you want to go SR4A, I'm open.
  • I'm still looking to put a group together or get in on one.
  • I am very new to Shadowrun but can't wait to get into it. I have been playing RPGs for a number of years but was just introduced to Shadowrun today. Please let me know if you get something up and running as I am quite interested. Your time schedule should work well for me as well.

Aloha
  • KemeticCultus;2630 wrote: If you're looking for Shadowrun players, please contact me. I used to GM for 2nd edition but that was ages ago. I would be happy to GM but I'd need some extensive brushing up with someone willing to help me relearn the ropes.

I've been looking for some kind of Shadowrun Action for a few years now. I have a friend that would be down as well.