Searching for more DM's

Well as the title suggests our gaming community is looking for people whoa re qualified to DM. Now we already got one DM, but he's silly and his brother punched a guy in the face so now their going to court and stuff (???) I don't know we haven't heard from him for like the past week or so. This is pretty problematic as we have a lot of players looking for some good old fashioned Table Top Roleplaying. The group is pretty much open to anything, we typically all meet on skype to chat. We are up for pretty much anything that is: Pathfinders, Dark Heresy, DND 3.5, and that's about it. We prefer pathfinder however. If your interested add me on skype. My skype add is: Varegess.

Comments

• It looks like I'll be GMing a regular Pathfinder group in the near future. Galeric (active in this forum) talked me into it. The player group is still forming, but we may still need one or two people. My favorite campaigns are traditional fantasy themed with about 50% pure roleplay and 50% combat oriented activities, but I'm willing to let the players dictate most of the action. I'm currently looking at the Kingmaker adventure path from Paizo as a starting point.

I will have more details after we play again this Sunday. We intend to use google hangout for voice and obviously will use Epic Table for everything else. Reply here or just email me at alternateporridgegmail.com if you are interested.
  • DavidB;2653 wrote: It looks like I'll be GMing a regular Pathfinder group in the near future. Galeric (active in this forum) talked me into it. The player group is still forming, but we may still need one or two people. My favorite campaigns are traditional fantasy themed with about 50% pure roleplay and 50% combat oriented activities, but I'm willing to let the players dictate most of the action. I'm currently looking at the Kingmaker adventure path from Paizo as a starting point.

I will have more details after we play again this Sunday. We intend to use google hangout for voice and obviously will use Epic Table for everything else. Reply here or just email me at alternateporridgegmail.com if you are interested.

One or two people huh? Well so much for a community with about 25 so players! but screw'em! You guys accept goblins? cause i'll go in on my own for your game and maybe take 2 other people if you go room.

If you got room for me would a Chaotic Neutral Bomb loving goblin veteran suit party needs? (yeah he's going alchemist if possible)I'll try to contact via google as well I should come up as Big Mustafa