I love my ET Box edition + Goodies!@@

edited September 2012 in EpicTable Discussion
I got my box set today - Very cool! those Coins are Epic Loot for sure!

Thanks for sending this ET!

Comments

• I just got done sorting through all the Digital Goodies that came in the Box. HOLY FREAKING COW man, that is a lot of stuff!

Very good Art, Very useful for VTT's. I'm quite happy with all that digital goodness!

thanks a Ton John!
  • Yeah, I got my box set, too and LOVE it. :D
  • I have to wait a little while as my copy wends its way across the seas to little ol' Hobart, Tasmania, Australia .... but very much looking forward to it in anticipation! :) ... especially after reading your comments!
  • I'm glad you guys are happy with the box sets. It was a blast putting them together and working with the artists who have work in the box set. Not quite ready to announce anything yet, but you'll be seeing more of each of them, as well as some others.
  • Here's hoping for more sci-fi goodness! I'm running a Traveller game, and need Droyne and Aslan a lot more than kobolds. :)

Paul
  • KingFrog;2777 wrote: Here's hoping for more sci-fi goodness! I'm running a Traveller game, and need Droyne and Aslan a lot more than kobolds. :)

Paul

I'll keep that in mind. I'm putting together a marketplace....
  • For the marketplace, I'd like to request modern stuff too, for Post-Apocalypse gaming. Not just mutants, but survivors and military as well. Heck, any genre! More stuff is good. :D
  • My box came in yesterday and it was a joy to explore the 'geeky' goodies within! Also, thanks to John for the personal message!
  • I too got my box:)