Shadowrun interest??

I'm wanting to run a Shadowrun game using a modified Savage Worlds system. There's not much interest in Shadowrun from the gamers in the near communities. I've 2 people interested now, would like 1 or 2 more. Let me know if you have any interest or at least would like to know more.

Thanks for your time

Dave

aka: Gallager

Comments

• Hey Dave, give it a bit more time. Your message was in the moderation queue because it was your first post. I've bumped you into the unmoderated group, but people are just now seeing your message. There are some Shadowrun folks out here. I'm hoping some of them jump in.
  • John Lammers;2813 wrote: Hey Dave, give it a bit more time. Your message was in the moderation queue because it was your first post. I've bumped you into the unmoderated group, but people are just now seeing your message. There are some Shadowrun folks out here. I'm hoping some of them jump in.

Oh, thanks John. I didn't see the post, thought perhaps I closed it out before submitting.. heh. I see there are a few people that have SR interest, which is great. Is there a way to contact a poster directly? Like with a msg system or just the open forums?
  • Gallager47;2816 wrote: Oh, thanks John. I didn't see the post, thought perhaps I closed it out before submitting.. heh. I see there are a few people that have SR interest, which is great. Is there a way to contact a poster directly? Like with a msg system or just the open forums?

There is a private message system. My theme has broken the links for it a bit, and I was putting that off forever, while focusing on 1.0. Time to fix it, I guess.

I've found that, if I go to a post and hover over the author's name, the URL looks right, but if I click, nothing happens. However, if I open that link in a new tab or new window, it goes to the user's profile page. (That difference probably suggests a specific root cause to someone...but not to me.) On the profile page, if you scroll down to the bottom(ish), you'll see a "Contact Info" block. There's a "Send a private message to " link there that works.

I'm going to try to get this fixed up. Somehow I broke something theme-wise. I suspect there's JavaScript that is interfering when it shouldn't or not interfering when it should, probably because I've botched a closing tag or something.
  • Of course, if you just start a Shadowrun thread about your game, everyone can see it, and you might get more interest than contacting people privately. (And I never have to fix my theme.:rolleyes:)
  • Sure no worries, was just curious.. like you said it looked like their name was a link but if I clicked it, it wouldn't go anywhere. I did, however, copy a players name down and searched for them in the members list and was able to private msg them there. So that part works. Again thanks for all info and responses. I appreciate the effort

Dave

aka:Gallager