I am a FG2 user who took the plunge to try EpicTable. I like the ease of setting it up (no port forwarding) and the ease of getting others to join (No license nonsense, ruleset costs etc.).
I have a few questions that I hope to find answers for.
1) Will there be character sheets with editable fields and macros? The notes are *okay* but it would be nice to have a proper char sheet template that people can use for their ruleset of choice.
2) If I make some custom dice rolls for character gen etc. Is there a way I can just share them on the ribbon for everyone to use? I know they can be dragged onto the table but there is no way to label them.
3) Are they any plans to license game conversions for EpicTable? It would be nice to have a CoC theme, a Paranoia theme and so on.
I would like to switch our CoC, Savage Worlds, Paranoia group to EpicTable but it seems that every setting will have to be built from scratch.
4) Is there a resource where people can upload/trade scenarios?
5) We'd like to try Aces & Eights but does EpicTable have a way of working the shot clock on a virtual tabletop. This is one game that also seems to challenge most virtual desktops.
EpicTable seems to be on the verge of greatness but just lacks some features/polish to make it a serious contender for FG2 replacement (In my opinion). I purchased a copy to show support ad hope development continues as it has potential to be the best on the market.