DavidB DavidB
Anyone want to try a one shot for Sunday evening, April 22nd? I am on US East coast time (GMT -5.)

I've never used Epic Table in anger and I've only played Pathfinder once. But I just bought the Pathfinder beginner box and the Pathfinder Core Rules and I'm keen to try em out. I'd like to GM the short adventure in the beginner box as a one shot Epic Table / Pathfinder learning experience. You could probably talk me into doing just about anything FRPG D20 based.

I have lots of experience GMing D&D 2e from back in the old days, and was recently involved in a long running campaign using another virtual tabletop that I eventually left because I felt like I was battling the user interface. The Epic Table appears to be a massive improvement, is intuitive, and does not try to implement all the myriad rule sets at the expense of simplicity.
Quote 0 0
Galeric Galeric
Heck i will play with ya, can even get another as well. Never played pathfinder either.
Quote 0 0
DavidB DavidB
Quote:
Galeric;2619 wrote: Heck i will play with ya, can even get another as well. Never played pathfinder either.

Great. Bring your other. The beginner box has some pre-gen 1st level characters to use. But feel free to create your own if you prefer. What time is good for you?
Quote 0 0
DavidB DavidB
Anyone else? One or two more would be welcome.
Quote 0 0
Galeric Galeric
Ok you have 2 for sure, possibly a 3rd. Not sure on the 3rd just yet. Will talk to her tonight when i run my game.

We are both West coasters, so i will let you set the time, but make it after 3pm if possible.
Quote 0 0
DavidB DavidB
Sounds fine. Lets try for 6pm west coast time. That's 9pm east coast. Really looking forward to trying out Epic Table. I'll send you some details via private message.
Quote 0 0
John Lammers John Lammers
Hey guys, I'm always working on EpicTable at night and often Sunday afternoons. If you see me on Skype or Google+ (both johnalammers) and have questions during/after your game, please feel free to contact me.
Quote 0 0
DavidB DavidB
Awesome John. Thanks.
Quote 0 0
Galeric Galeric
uhh well, i see you sent me a private message, but i can not get the private messages to open.... Perhaps a hammer, or pry-bar? i click and click and click, and it never opens... JOHN HELP!

Not to worried about bad folks, but .. [email]galericx@gmail.com[/email]
Quote 0 0
DavidB DavidB
Try clicking harder! Or just send me your email address. AlternatePorridgegmail.com
Quote 0 0
Galeric Galeric
Added a 3rd for the fun.
Quote 0 0
Clicking harder might work. I think it helps if you sing while you click, too.

Actually, an update broke my theme a bit, but I'm starting a theme refresh/redesign, so I've been reluctant to spend time fixing it. (That and having EpicTable to finish.)

I know for a fact that there are broken links. However, the way I get to my private messages is the link at the top:

Quote 0 0
Hey guys,

I have beta-19 almost ready. An early build of it has been through two of my groups' sessions, and is in pretty decent shape. I'm trying to address one more thing, and then I'll post it to the broader audience. I know I'm racing against the clock on this one, to get it out before your group plays, and I really want you using beta-19 instead of 18.

The first beta-19 build is silently available, so if all else fails, use that. Don't download it too early, though, because I'm going to try to replace that with another, slightly better build before you play tonight, so stay tuned.
Quote 0 0
Go ahead and use beta 19 release candidate 1 for tonight. The update I want to get in before releasing beta-19 is taking a little longer than expected.

The main thing missing that I want in 19 is the ability to reassign characters.
Quote 0 0
Galeric Galeric
Will do, thanks a bunch
Quote 0 0